Answered By: Sara O'Donnell
Last Updated: Dec 05, 2016     Views: 44

The UNC Graduate School provides a list of typists, editors, and transcriptionists who will check your work for a fee.  Each editor sets their own rate, so you will need to contact them for exact pricing.  These services are available to both undergraduate and graduate students.

For help in other stages in the writing process, see the Writing Center. Neither the libraries nor the Writing Center can provide editing services.

Comments (1)

  1. the link to the Grad School is broken, and I cannot find a comparable list on their site. we might want to contact them for any update that they can provide - transcription and editing are not uncommon needs, particularly for grad students.
    by Annie Epperson on Dec 05, 2018.